Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day 3 Blogging Challenge

After an amazing premiere of Mockingjay Part 1 with the conglomeration of friends that I have acquired that live on my dorm floor, we took the party to Red Robbin and had the most amazing milk shakes and refried donuts, it made my life.  The moments that I spend with these people create a large portion of my experience of college.  Although I have only known these people for a few short months, it feels as if I have known them my entire life.  I have shared more amazing memories with people I didn't even knew existed 4 months ago, than the people I spent all four years in high school.  The little laughs, the weird jokes and random conversations compile into the building blocks that created my freshman year.

1 comment:

  1. It was such a great movie and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to see it all together!

    ReplyDelete