Monday, November 17, 2014

Blogging challenge

I declare that life is too short to let the down turns define how my days go.  From this point on, I will grasp onto all the wonderful little things that life grants me, the blessings that surprise me on every corner and the new opportunities that fill the air.  Furthermore, I am going to make it a personal challenge to take a picture of something that makes me and others smile because the world needs more positivity to outweigh the bad that lurks in the shadows.

DAY 1:

A friend living on my dorm floor gave me a free mockingjay pin because the premiere for Mockingjay is on Wednesday!!!!  SO EXCITED!!!  I have decided that I will be wearing said pin for the next month straight in support of my favorite actress, J. Law.   


No comments:

Post a Comment